1. my friend's baby had a scare...she had a biopsy and then was bleeding a lot...i got so scared :( and tears welled up in my eyes (for the record, she is okay!)
2. my mom and i had a heartfelt conversation....and i cried. because she loves me more than I love Madison right now. I can say that because I love Madison more and more every day. So how much must she love ME, if thats 25 years longer than I've known Madison?! Makes me excited for how much I will love my daughter in all the days to come.
3. I got to visit my favorite student of all time today. His mom said that even though I lost my classroom, I didn't have to lose my babies :) and I cried. because she was right. It was so neat seeing him and Madison together. Like my two worlds collided.
4. Madison crawled...full on crawled to my phone. I couldn't believe it! She scooched over to me 1 hour earlier. But this time, she put her hands one in front of the other, and alternated knees right on over to my phone. I was so proud! And I got it on video!! And I cried.
No comments:
Post a Comment